&peace, startup to watch out
You’ll be able to easily make a difference by ‘click-to-donate’ button just like you click Tweet This, or, Read It Later, or, Pin It, you’ll make a donation, share it with friends – all takes a few seconds. Brilliant combination of Recommendation Engine concept (trust your friends’ choices) and the best functions of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
There will be a dedicated &peace website, where you’ll be able to sign in with your Facebook details to connect with friends, see what issues they support and share your own donating activity. The site will also host information about the &peace sponsors, how much they have given and where. Read further on &peace blog
- Any company, big/small, local/global can become an &peace sponsor
- Companies get to select the causes they want to give to, matching their concerns to the right issues
- &peace acts as a platform for companies to communicate their corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- Every click on the ‘Peace’ button is added to a counter on the company’s &peace profile page.
- On the &peace site, users can check CSR profiles to see which companies align with their own concerns.
- They can then make informed decisions about what brands they want to buy and support.